Dr. Eduardo Anitua has been interviewed in the digital media Vozpópuli on the publication of the Asebio 2016 Report, which indicates BTI as the company with the highest scientific production in Spain for the second consecutive year. The interview includes, among other subjects, the history and trajectory of BTI, its molding of R & D, or its internationalization process.
- Eduardo Anitua in a report by El Correo about Basque companies with presence in international markets with uncertainty
- Participation of Eduardo Anitua in the Dental Symposium XP in Florida
- Eduardo Anitua in the Bioaraba Research Conference
- Short Implants, new book by Dr. Eduardo Anitua
- The Eduardo Anitua Foundation joins the UPV / EHU as a University Institute