Orofacial regenerative therapy and oral implantology
Information of interest
Venue: University Institute for Regenerative Medicine and Oral Implantology (UIRMI)
Registration period for the 2019-2020:
Until October 4, 2019
Enrollment period for the 2019-2020:
From September 28 to October 4, 2019
October 2019 – July 2020
October 2020 – July 2021
Type of teaching: On-site
Target price: 20.000€
Languages: Es | En
The Eduardo Anitua Foundation, the University Institute for Regenerative Medicine and Oral Implantology (UIRMI), offers a total immersion in our multidisciplinary team. The objective is the student´s high qualification in regenerative medicine and oral implantology from a biomedical research perspective.
It is a professional clinical and research master (equivalent to the American fellowship). In addition to the biosanitary profile, the student will also acquire the training to develop their professional work in oral and implantological rehabilitation. During the two intense years of training, the student will obtain the knowledge in the bases of the regenerative therapy, expertise in the planning with complete digital flow, working also with the laboratory of dental prostheses and in oral surgery with the latest technology available at the moment.
All this will take place in an international environment, where the classes will be habitually alternated in Spanish and English.
- The Institute has the recognition to the largest Spanish scientific production in the latest ASEBIO report, being a benchmark in research at national and international levels.
- To obtain a profile that differentiates you in the labor market and that extends your possibilities: as a clinician, researcher and teacher.
- Innovative clinical profile: implantology implemented with regenerative medicine, sleep medicine and oral pathology.
- International environment: classes in English, agreements with other foreign universities. Method: Total fellowship type immersion.
The required degree to access the Master is the following:
- Dental surgery degree / Bachelor in Dentistry
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Specialist in Maxilofacial surgery.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Licenciado Medicina y Cirugía. Specialist in stomatology.
- Linguistic profile: fluid communication in English is essential. The knowledge of other languages will be positively valued.
Titles must be approved or in the process of approval in Spain/European Union.
Due to the multidisciplinary nature of this Master, the career opportunities are also multiple.
- Directly in the clinical practice and/or research in the area of regenerative medicine and oral surgery.
- The student can also be incorporated into the biosanitary/biotechnological and/or pharmaceutical sector as a researcher in public and private research centers, being able to participate in R&D&i projects in biopharmaceutical companies, science and technology parks.
REGIThe practical workshops will be carried out mostly in the UIRMI Institute and Clínica Eduardo Anitua, a national and international reference center for regenerative therapy and oral implantology. They will be carried out in the different departments that involve the differentiated training offered by our title:
- Diagnosis and planning
- Surgery with patients
- Laboratory of prostheses with digital flow
- Sleep Unit
- Oral Surgery Unit
- Research project in the R+D+i department